In the beginning...
Shire Council approached regarding forming of a bowling club. Play commenced in 1923, with official opening 5th of May 1924.
First club house built in 1950 and green was extended to what it is today.
Building extensions took place in 1956 and water irrigation was installed.
Hilda Gardens are rezoned by council in 1969 with first plans submitted 1st of July 1970 and conversion of the "old water tank" to the new club house started.
Official opening 30th of June 1973.
1986 saw the extension of the new club house and in 1995 an extensive renovation took place. In December 2004 the opening of a new restaurant/lounge and additional amenities were completed. Outdoor smoking area and barbeque area is in progress for completion in 2009.
The clubhouse has retained the original shape of the round water tank from which it was originally conceived.